Job Responsibilities as Project Coordinator
- To ensure the timely implementation of all the activities as per the plan in the proposal.
- To capacitate Centre Co-ordinators and all other staff on all the technical and programmatic issues for effective functioning and implementation of the project
- To get involved in day to day monitoring of the project activities
- To manage the relationship building with the representatives of government, local and other likeminded NGOs, and others as appropriate.
- To monitor result progress against pre designed M&E indicators
- To provide programmatic and management quality support throughout the project cycle period to ensure adherence to Diocesan social service society standards/guidance/best practices in the area of Education
- To ensure timely project development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- To initiate regular interactions with relevant government departments and other technical experts/collaborating agencies working in the field of development.
- Program monitoring and review
- Prepare the action plan and executing strategies at JDSSS level to implement the project. This includes preparation of implementation plan, monitoring plan etc.
- Monitor the progress as per program plan and provide support to implementing partner and the other support staff to accomplish different task as per M&E plan.
- Responsible to receive, review, forward and follow up of all reports from the field and NEG-FIRE National office.
- Documentation of success stories, maintaining data base of the project and involve in process documentation of each activities.
- Linkage, Liaison, disseminate, resource mobilization and share the program’s success with different national and state level
- Any other duty as assigned by Diocesan Director for Development